Certified Black Mold Removal Company
If you’re dealing with mold in your home or business, our mold remediation services can help. We’ll work quickly and efficiently to remove the mold and return your property to its original condition. The Restoration Pros of Warwick, Rhode Island help to remove mold from commercial and residential properties. Our certified restorers provide black mold in apartments, condos, retail stores, commercial offices, homes and manufacturing facilities. Mold can cause a variety of health problems, so it’s important to deal with it as soon as possible. Our mold remediation services will remove the mold and help you avoid any future problems.
Are There Services for Small and Large Mold Removal Projects?
If you’re concerned about black mold or mildew growing at your home, we can help. We offer mold remediation services in Warwick, Rhode Island to help restore both small and large projects and ensure they have been safely restored. Mold is a type of fungi that can grow both indoors and outdoors. Mold thrives in damp, humid environments and can often be found in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, or any other area that doesn’t have good ventilation. While mold is not necessarily harmful, it can cause respiratory problems for some people and should be removed as soon as possible. Our mold remediation services will remove the mold from your home or business and help you avoid any future problems. We use powerful cleaning products and techniques to get rid of the mold and make sure it doesn’t come back. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get rid of mold for good.
Do you work with insurance companies to cover the cost of mold cleaning in Warwick, Rhode Island ?
Most homeowner’s insurance policies will vary for their coverage of black mold. A key factor in determining the coverage is what caused the mold to grow and how the property owner responded to mitigate the original loss. This is because most policies consider black mold to be a preventable condition, and therefore the responsibility of the homeowner to prevent or resolve. Some insurers may offer limited coverage for black mold removal under certain circumstances, such as if the mold is the result of a covered event like a burst pipe. If you think you may have black mold in your home, it’s important to contact your insurer to find out what, if any, coverage they offer for mold remediation.
Can you help us find a mold testing company in Warwick, Rhode Island ?
If you think you may have a black mold problem, the first step is to contact a mold remediation specialist in Warwick, Rhode Island . Depending on the size of the contaminated area, having a mold test may be required in order to ensure that safe protocols are established for removing mold. Mold testing can help determine the extent of the mold growth, including areas that may not be visible. Mold testing may also be required by certain state and local regulations when hiring a mold remediation professional. Mold testing is always suggested when removing mold in hospitals, nursing homes and with high risk health candidates.
- Black mold growth on walls and ceilings
- Basement mold growth on drywall, floors and carpeting
- Mold in your attic from poor ventilation
- Mold and water damage from pipes and broken appliances
- Mold on concrete and foundations
- Bathrooms and Kitchens mold under flooring and behind cabinets
- Mold growth in a crawl space and basement
Warwick, Rhode Island Professional Mold Cleanup Services
CALL TODAY! 1-888-460-0360
Frequently Asked Questions about Black Mold Remediation
Can you wipe or scrub black mold off to remove it permanently?
You can remove black mold from surfaces by scrubbing them with a brush and detergent solution. However, it is important to note that black mold can cause serious health problems, so it is best to avoid contact with it. This is an important reason why mold contractors use containment to limit the spread of mold particles throughout a property.
What naturally kills black mold?
For a natural solution for black mold removal, combine one part baking soda with five parts distilled white vinegar and five parts water in a spray bottle. Alternatively, you can use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, borax and water. Place your chosen natural solution into a spray bottle.
When should you hire a professional for mold removal?
A large part of this depends on the size of the area impacted with mold growth and the difficulty to properly clean and remove the black mold safely. If the mold is growing on a surface that can be cleaned, such as a tile floor, you can clean it yourself with bleach or another mold removal product. If the mold is growing on a porous surface, such as wood, you should hire a professional for mold removal.
Can you stay in an apartment or a house with black mold?
You should not stay in an apartment or a house with black mold. Due to the potential health risks associated with mold. If you are unsure of the level of mold growth, it would be a beneficial to have the property tested for mold by a certified hygienist.
Do you need safety equipment to clean mold?
If the mold is in a small, contained area, you likely will not need safety equipment. However, if the mold is in a large area or if you have allergies, you should wear a mask and gloves. Professional mold restorers take precautions to limit the inhalation of mold as well as the spreading of black mold in HVAC ductwork.
How do you get rid of black mold permanently?
The only way to remove black mold is to eliminate the source of moisture. The source of moisture combined with porous materials, in the right environment can quickly cause mold growth. Getting rid of the mold permanently can only be done once the moisture issue is under control.
Is black mold harmful?
Yes, black mold is harmful. It can cause health problems, including respiratory infections, skin rashes, and headaches.
Does sunlight kill mold?
Ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun kills most mold and spores, which is why you don’t see it
What kills mold instantly?
Isopropyl alcohol, otherwise known as rubbing alcohol, will kill mold spores on contact. You can use isopropyl alcohol as a mold and mildew disinfectant through a spray bottle for application.